Mantropa Mantropa

blew my mind.

i have the biggest thing for surreal media, and this took my eyes and fed them to a man-eating marijuana plant. it soon pooped out my brain and i needed to use a grass blade to open up my head so i can replace the old brain i had.

also, you should mention in the description that it's best to watch the entire flash without jumping to another window. when you do, it seems to pause the flash but keep the music going.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

that was the best

credits in the entire world.
Didn't care much for the flash, rather than the credits. That saved your score. Oh god, I'm dead. XD

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Nicely Done

This guy is an exact image of me, other than the spazzing part.
the last words killed me.

Mass Attack Mass Attack

Great game, needs check point of some sort.

basically what the other guys said, rephrased. but really, it was pretty alright, i had no other problems with it.

also, song: http://ww w.youtube.c om/watch?v=pxBxhilbTU4
from 1.5 mins of research.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Can't stop playing!

Also,
@FlashofGenius:
I have touhou on my computer, I can play hard if i try my hardest and just barely make it using all continues. And in that game, the bullets dissapear after defeating a boss. But, even though, those "flaws" are not a problem. I can easily focus well enough to avoid being "doomed". Maybe it's just a preference rather than a flaw. practice?
Also, really? the crab boss? I had no problem beating it or getting around its waves of bullets.

Anyway, the upgrades for this game add a very nice, "chance" at winning. like I said, i can barely play HARD mode on Touhou, so I can feel the satisfaction of being given a chance. I like how it's still challenging as fuck even after all the upgrades. has a lot of replay value and that's never bad. I'm interested to see another shooter or bullet hell game, specifically, coming from you.

Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

Has EXTREME potential

The concept is really fun, I dont think I have played a game with an idea of having few BOSSES on each train, really nice. I'm no expert, but, i think you needed to spend a lot more time, though. it is extremely buggy. My biggest concern (which prevented me from complteing the game) is the hitboxes. This always had me dying when not even touching the attack. Example: the afro ball. I would easily jump over it, but as i was landing behind the ball, I would still get caught in it's roll. As for the Robot in stage 2. Once it was in invulnerable mode, i would jump, also easily and well timed, but since the speed of the ball was hard to process (I think?), I would get caught once again. One more is the Bat also in stage 2. Technically, there is a sweet spot where you SHOULDN'T get hit, but a purple ball coming as close as at least 1 cm on the screen, i would turn purple, and dissolve. 3 strikes, you're out (or in this case, I'm out)

All i ask is to spend more time fixing some things up. I know there are some who would beat the game and shun me, but "for the hardcore gamer" im the close-call gamer, which adds challenge, so that just about evens us out.

(CHS) Zelda: Hero's Requiem (CHS) Zelda: Hero's Requiem

This melody is my favorite one

I really like what you did with the song. Requiem of Spirit is my favorite teleportation song. well done.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, I like to put a little spin on things when I remix them.

Nutronic - Run Away (xKor Nutronic - Run Away (xKor

My attention:

You have it my friend. reminds me of something Millions Like Us would pull off, and they're my favorite dubstep group. well done, well done.

Hard electro attempt Hard electro attempt

Definately Electro House

But too bad I love Electro House.

Imagination Imagination

Phenomenal. well use of gravity. stunning.

BREAST HEADED SM PRIEST RAFFY BREAST HEADED SM PRIEST RAFFY

Damn priests... Finding new ways to seduce...

haha i like this a lot!
i'll be seeing more of your works. good stuff!

Annika Annika

I'm no artist,

...you are, though. After much adventuring through your art, I've come to the decision of favoriting you as an remarkable artist. Annika is possibly the most beautiful artistic human entity I have EVER seen in my life! I mean, sure, I have seen many professional artists in the outside world and such, but holy shit-you are NGer (and persuing a life of art, I presume?) and nobody famous! I think i have "e-fallen" for your woman you have presented to me.

Just one thing... (sorry) her jawline on her left seems to leave me bothered for some strange reason. To me, it feels as if though her left cheek is unsignificantly larger than her right. It kind of "bulges" out at me which seems strange. Nevertheless, I ask, no, I BEG you to produce much, much more art with Annika.

This is possibly the most descriptive/supportive review I have ever done.