All 7 art Reviews

Imagination Imagination

Phenomenal. well use of gravity. stunning.

BREAST HEADED SM PRIEST RAFFY BREAST HEADED SM PRIEST RAFFY

Damn priests... Finding new ways to seduce...

haha i like this a lot!
i'll be seeing more of your works. good stuff!

Annika Annika

I'm no artist,

...you are, though. After much adventuring through your art, I've come to the decision of favoriting you as an remarkable artist. Annika is possibly the most beautiful artistic human entity I have EVER seen in my life! I mean, sure, I have seen many professional artists in the outside world and such, but holy shit-you are NGer (and persuing a life of art, I presume?) and nobody famous! I think i have "e-fallen" for your woman you have presented to me.

Just one thing... (sorry) her jawline on her left seems to leave me bothered for some strange reason. To me, it feels as if though her left cheek is unsignificantly larger than her right. It kind of "bulges" out at me which seems strange. Nevertheless, I ask, no, I BEG you to produce much, much more art with Annika.

This is possibly the most descriptive/supportive review I have ever done.

What do you think? What do you think?

adding to what phobotech said...

you could possibly place the elf chick on the yellow section at the bottom front of the shoe also. just puttin it out there. otherwise, great pic.

lotusflaower responds:

thabx

ONEDAYATSEA ONEDAYATSEA

i lol'd alot

but if you placed dramatic tears and made it seem as if he was biting his lip (the legless man), then i wouldve rofl'd

CYCLOKAT responds:

Ok

Yotsuba Finsihed Yotsuba Finsihed

FUCK YEAH

chicks with 2 handed weapons is my major turn-on. and it also comes with amazing shading and everything! thank you my friend. (im not freaky enough to fap to it though.)

Sexy Girl Sexy Girl

this is nice

and the better thing is that my gf is willing to wear something around this risk =3

faved for awesomeness

MarcelFelipe responds:

OMG, you're a lucky man!! I need to ask my girlfriend to wear something like this too!!